TO A HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM
The Alumni Movement
These leaders, our Alumni, work across diverse sectors impacting systemic change towards educational equity. They commit to being life-long leaders building the movement to achieve our vision that one day all children will attain an excellent education.
- Shashank Sekhar Shukla2010 FellowGurukul Group of Institutions, Public SchoolAbhinav Unni2012 FellowNalanda Project, Technological intervention in education
- Prachur Goel2011 FellowFunfirst Global Skillers, Skill development and enhancement institutionPankhuri Srivastava2011 FellowGrabhouse, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer
- Madhukar Banuri Reddy2009 FellowPune City Connect LeadUrmi Sengupta2012 FellowAkanksha Foundation
- Ritika Chawla2010 FellowIndia School Leadership Institute - ISLI, Program ManagerAbhik Bhattacherji2009 FellowDasra, Leading strategic philanthropy foundation
- Charag Krishnan2009 FellowMcKinsey & CompanyKaren D'Souza2010 FellowLeadership Boulevard, Senior Manager of Curriculum Design and Training
THE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
The Teach For India Fellowship program, is an opportunity for India’s brightest and most promising youth, from the nation’s best universities and workplaces, to serve as full-time teachers to children from low-income communities in some of the nation’s most under-resourced schools. Through this experience of teaching in classrooms and working with key education stakeholders like students, principals, and parents, our Fellows get exposed to the grassroot realities of India’s education system and begin to cultivate the knowledge, skills, and mindsets necessary to attain positions of leadership in education and identify their role in building a wider movement for educational equity in the country.