TO A HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM
The Alumni Movement
These leaders, our Alumni, work across diverse sectors impacting systemic change towards educational equity. They commit to being life-long leaders building the movement to achieve our vision that one day all children will attain an excellent education.
- Shashank Sekhar Shukla2010 FellowGurukul Group of Institutions, Public SchoolAbhinav Unni2012 FellowNalanda Project, Technological intervention in education
- Prachur Goel2011 FellowFunfirst Global Skillers, Skill development and enhancement institutionPankhuri Srivastava2011 FellowGrabhouse, Co-Founder and Chief Marketing Officer
- Madhukar Banuri Reddy2009 FellowPune City Connect LeadUrmi Sengupta2012 FellowAkanksha Foundation
- Ritika Chawla2010 FellowIndia School Leadership Institute - ISLI, Program ManagerAbhik Bhattacherji2009 FellowDasra, Leading strategic philanthropy foundation
- Charag Krishnan2009 FellowMcKinsey & CompanyKaren D'Souza2010 FellowLeadership Boulevard, Senior Manager of Curriculum Design and Training
THE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
The Teach For India Fellowship program, is an opportunity for India’s brightest and most promising youth, from the nation’s best universities and workplaces, to serve as full-time teachers to children from low-income communities in some of the nation’s most under-resourced schools. Through this experience of teaching in classrooms and working with key education stakeholders like students, principals, and parents, our Fellows get exposed to the grassroot realities of India’s education system and begin to cultivate the knowledge, skills, and mindsets necessary to attain positions of leadership in education and identify their role in building a wider movement for educational equity in the country.
Join the Movement
It takes a movement of citizens to solve the crisis. You could be a part of the solution. Join the movement for educational equity for all children and for a better, brighter India.
Teach For India Blog
Visit our blog at blog.teachforindia.org to read about Teach For India Fellow Ajay's journey to find Irshana's parents.
35 AC Approved
Individuals now benefit from 100% tax exemption on their donations to Teach For India
Maya Cineplay releasing soon!
For those who missed the Maya Musical, don’t miss the Cineplay that will release in November. Launch details to follow shortly.
Apply Now for the 2017 Teach For India Fellowship at apply.teachforindia.org.